October 26, 2020 / By Passion Air Admin
1) Save on your electricity bill
If the aircon fan blower fan is covered in dirt and grime, the fan motor will need to work harder to achieve the set temperature and this is going to use more power.
In addition, with a dirty aircon fan blower the air velocity decreases dramatically and so, people tend to turn up the fan speed and turn down the temperature in order to cool the room, this is going to use more power as well. A regularly maintain aircon will be able to avoid working additionally hard for the same results.
2) Get clean Air and reduce microbial contamination
All aircon, after regular usage, become infected with “microbial contamination” – This contamination includes fungi, mould and bacteria. Aircons combined with a humid environment is the perfect place for such contaminants to thrive. And of course, become constantly airborne every time the air conditioner is on. For allergy suffers, children and the sick.
3) Prolong the equipment lifespan
A regularly cleaned air conditioner will last a lot longer than one that never gets cleaned. Similar to a car or any other machinery.
Why choose PassionAir for your regular Aircon maintenance
- Be rest assured with our well-trained servicemen attending to your aircon
- Attentive friendly customer service officer to liaise with you on appointment booking
- Be reminded of pending appointments with auto-generated SMS reminder