1. Introduction & Privacy
• PassionAir M&E Pte Ltd (hereafter referred to as “the Organizer”) “Facebook Monthly Giveaway” contest (hereafter referred to as “Contest”) will run from 01 October to 31 October 2020.
• To participate in the contest, participants must submit their entry via the comments section of the contest post on the Organizer’s Facebook page as well as like the Organizer’s Facebook page.
• The contest is open to all Facebook users, however only residents living in Singapore are eligible to win.
• Participants have to be 13 years of age or older at the time that they enter the contest. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant without notice at any point of the contest or should he/ she be found to have not fulfilled the pre-requisites of the contest prior to participation.
3. Winner’s Announcement & Prize
• 3 winning entries will be selected via random draw on 02 November 2020 17:00
· Prizes: Starbucks E-Gift Card S$20 (per winner)
• Winners will be notified via Facebook private message. Participants are required to participate the Contest with valid Facebook accounts.
• Prizes must be claimed by stipulated date stated on the winner’s notification message and prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other products.
• Results of the contest will be announced on the Organizer’s Facebook page.
• The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any winner who is unable to present a complete set of required documents.
• All prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other products and must be redeemed within one month from notification. Prizes not redeemed after one month from the notification of win will be forfeited.
Others Terms & Conditions
• The organizer decisions and results are final and no correspondences will be entertained.
• By taking part in this contest, you understand and accept without condition that:
· The organizer will not use your personal information contained herein for any purposes other than which is deemed necessary for the administration and/or publicity of this contest whilst according your privacy or confidentiality the highest priority. Any collected data that is pertaining to your personal information will be securely disposed immediately and irrecoverably upon the termination or the expiration of this contest.
· The organizer shall have the right to reproduce and distribute your submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and or other media as the organizer may determine in their sole discretion. You agree that the organizer owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by the organizer using or incorporating your Submission.
· Winners unreservedly agree to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities relating to this promotion and to the publication of their names and photographs.
· The organizer reserves the right to substitute with prize(s) of similar value without prior notice.
· The organizer shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction and/or failure of any telephone network/lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment and/or software used in connection with the contest.
· If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, bugs or technical failures, the organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest and select the winners at the organizer’s sole discretion.